1. Enter the Canvas site.
2. Find the VoiceThread. Most likely, it will be under Modules or Assignments. It might be helpful to full-screen the VoiceThread, which you can do by clicking on the Open in a new tab? link (circled in red below).
3. Click on the VoiceThread (circled in red below).
4. Click on the postcard-display button that is in the lower-right corner of VoiceThread.
5. Click the + button.
6. Use any of the available content creation options to build your slide:
- Record audio
- Upload files (green arrow below points to this option).
- Record video (example circled in red below).
- A note about uploading PowerPoints: When you upload a PowerPoint that has multiple slides, a new slide will be created in VoiceThread for each of the PowerPoint slides. Please note that if you are attempting to upload a PowerPoint that has audio added to it, the audio will not transfer over with the file. It is recommended that you record audio using the comment function in VoiceThread.
7. Add additional slides as needed to complete the activity.