Teachers and TAs in Canvas sites can "undelete" something that was accidentally deleted by following these steps:
1. Go the course in question.
2. At the end of the URL, you should see a a 7-digit course ID number like this:
3. Add "/undelete" to the end of the URL after the course ID number.
4. Once you hit enter, you'll see a list of restorable content.
- If you need to "undelete" a Canvas quiz, you must also "undelete" the associated assignment for grades to be restored.
- The "undelete" feature only lists the last ~20 deleted items in a site. If you do not see the deleted content on the "undelete" page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate further.