Canvas Quiz Requirements for Students
Modified on: Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 2:41 PM
Please do the following at least 48 hours before taking a Canvas quiz:
- Quizzes should only be taken on a desktop or laptop. Mobile devices should not be used for quizzes, as these devices do not support the full Canvas quiz experience.
- Please make sure you are using a Canvas-supported web browser.
- Please note: We only recommend Chrome or Firefox (the link above also lists Safari and Microsoft Edge)
- Please review the instructions on how to take a Canvas quiz.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While taking a quiz:
- Do not click the back button on your browser, close your browser, or click the Submit Quiz button before you have completed answering the quiz questions. Doing any of these things could cause an accidental quiz submission.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.