Please follow these steps to play a pre-recorded video during a live Zoom meeting:
1. Open the video you want to play. If the video is on a website (e.g., YouTube), go to the site in your browser. If the video is saved to your device (e.g., an MP4 file saved on your computer), open the video.
2. Log into your Zoom account.
3. When you are ready to play the video, click the Share Screen button on your Zoom control panel.
4. Select the video from the menu of options in the "Select a window or an application that you want to share" box.
5. Enable the "Share computer sound" and "Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip" setting. Then, click Share.
6. Play the video.
7. When the video ends, click the Stop Share button.
If you find that the sound is not working when you share a video, please make sure that you have checked the boxes to enable sharing of computer sound in step 5 listed above.
If you have another specific question concerning zoom, please refer to Zoom's Help Center here.